Another walk into the old town of Alcudia, took us round the Roman Catholic church of St. Jaume. The original church was built on the site around 1302 on land given over for the cause, by King Jaume II.
The great rose window was designed by Alcudian artist Llorenç Ferrer Martí. Cool and shady seating areas around the church, provided us with a quiet moment to rest our feet before we walked back. Time for a picture of Malcolm too!