Monday 28 January 2019

Glorious

Following yesterday's high winds, we awoke this morning to a bright blue sky and plenty of crisp, cold, sunny weather. It was one of those mornings when it would have been a shame to stay in - so we didn't! Climbing Shipley Hill, the scene was bare, but still beautiful in the sunshine.
Over the hill and back down towards Mapperley Reservoir and there was a very chilly wind blowing across the water so we didn't linger very long.
Back home again and the Sparrows were demanding that I refilled the seed dispensers and it was no time at all before they were back on them, selecting their favourites from the selection on offer.
I'm quite impressed with my new camera. These shots are not too bad, even considering they were taken in heavy shade and through our front room window (which needs a good clean by the way).
A few nights ago , I thought I would try it out on the moon - and again, I was quite impressed with the results. As I get to grips with more of the 'bells and whistles', things should still improve.
All for today I think. Back to studying the user's manual...!

No comments: